Why should Rep. Tom Sullivan be recalled immediately?
Rep. Tom Sullivan (D) VOTED to SUPPORT:
– SB19-042: National Popular Vote Compact (Giving CO votes to New York/California in Presidential Elections)
– SB19-181: Oil & Gas Ban (killing jobs and wrecking our CO economy)
– HB19-1032: Radical Sex Ed Curriculum (pushed by Planned Parenthood)
– HB19-1177: Red Flag Gun Confiscation (allows for secret court hearings without accused’s knowledge and allows government to forcibly enter your home anytime without warning after an ERPO is issued)
– HB19-1017: Government Tracking of K-5th Graders’ “Emotional Health” (No opt-out for parents and authorizes home visits from government)
– HB19-1120: Parental Rights Violation (Allows government approved psychotherapists to talk to your children starting at age 12 w/o parental knowledge or consent)
– HB19-1312: Vaccine Bill that Violates Parental Rights
– Taxpayer Dollars to support Heroin Injection Sites for Drug Abusers
Want to stay up to date on the recall of Democrat Rep. Tom Sullivan?
Sign up today to receive updates on where to find signing locations in District 37 to recall Tom Sullivan.
Not sure if you live in Colorado House District 37? Follow the link below to double check: